The First-time Application is meant for students who have never received the Edwards Scholarship. If you applied previously but did not receive the scholarship, you should complete this Application again. Student filing the First-time Application for High School Students, submit the following documents:
- Edwards First-time Scholarship Application for Students in High School (under the Apply Here tab) by March 15
- Copy of processed Federal Student Aid Report (SAR) for the upcoming academic year, all pages, by March 20
- Copy of SAT, ACT, or TOEFL scores sent to you by College Board, by March 20
- Copy of your GED Score Report (if you took the GED), by March 20
- Official Transcript and Recommendation from your Guidance Counselor, by March 20
- Copy of the financial aid offered by the college that you will attend in the fall, by May 1.
You can attach your SAR, scores, and aid letter to your application; if you do not have them at hand, you can submit them on-line later. You will receive an Acknowledgement of your application's receipt. It contains a link by which you can submit documents. Your Guidance Counselor will receive separate instructions. Be sure to enter your counselor's name and email address accurately.
First-time Application for College Students, submit the following documents:
- Edwards First-time Scholarship Application for Students in College (under the Apply Here tab) by March 15
- Copy of your processed Federal Student Aid Report (SAR) for the upcoming academic year, all pages, by March 20
- Copy of your financial aid for the current academic year, by March 20
- Official Transcript (sent by your Registrar's Office), by March 20
- Copy of your high school transcript, by March 20 (can be a copy of a transcript that you have (does not need to be official)
You can attach your SAR, financial aid notification, and high school transcript to your application or submit later through a link provided in the Acknowledgement that we received your application.
Note that the Fund reserves the right to require for federal tax transcripts or returns or any other financial or academic documents deemed necessary. To apply, go to the “Apply Here” tab on this website.